Lizards are cold-blooded. In the early mornings and in cool weather lizards
sun themselves to warm up their body temperature so they can move more swiftly.
You can "warm-up" your own edible lizard by following the easy
WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT YOU DO:
- frozen bread or roll dough (thawed)
- cinnamon sugar
- slivered almonds
- Preheart the oven to 400 degrees.
- Take a handful of dough. Divide it in half.
- From one half, roll a long body coil. Taper one end to make the tail.
Shape the opposite end into a head.
- From the second half, shape four small stubby legs and attach them
to the body.
- Use raisins for eyes. Insert slivered almonds into feet for toes and
mouth for tongue. Sprinkle the body with cinnamon sugar to make the dry
- Bake for 12 minutes. Then cool and eat!